Skip to product information
1 of 9

Grand Step Shoes

Lilo sandals

Lilo sandals

Regular price €84,90
Regular price €0,00 Sale price €84,90
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cool vegan trekking sandals in a leo look made from recycled PET with a comfortable cork sole.

Handmade in Spain.
The shoes are designed in Germany by a small family business and handcrafted in Spain under fair conditions.

Upper: Recycled ocean plastic
Insole: cork
Outsole: cork, rubber
Fit: regular

Recycled PET + SEAQUAL (sea plastic):
The Spanish company SEAQUAL Initiative has been offering sea plastic fibers under the SEAQUALTM brand since 2016. SEAQUAL has a promising and sustainable supply chain from fishing boats to
has evolved towards the consumer, where all players in the textile industry (spinning mills, weaving mills, fashion brands) are committed to ridding the seas of plastic waste and producing yarns, fibers and fabrics that are environmentally friendly.
SEAQUAL thus manages to produce high-quality material made from at least 60 percent sea plastic. The other 40 percent is post-consumer recycled PET. Of course, the material is also certified according to GRS (Global Recycled Standard), so that the entire supply chain is transparent
is. SEAQUAL is produced with ecological colors and finishes in a water and energy-saving process.

Shipping & Returns

Shipping: We ship daily, trackable, reliable, CO2 neutral and fast via UPS or DHL Warenpost.

• Free in Germany for orders over €50 (€3 for orders under €50)
• Free in the EU for orders over €150 (€5 for orders under €150)
• Free worldwide from €300 (€20 for less than €300).

Shipping to Switzerland costs a flat rate of €20 for orders under €300. With it becomes uncomplicated and cheaper. All customs formalities and the delivery to your doorstep are done by for a small fee. The goods arrive quickly, duty paid and cheap.

If an item is not in stock or if the delivery is delayed, we will inform you immediately. If, through no fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the ordered goods because our supplier does not meet his contractual obligations, we expressly reserve the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.

When paying in advance, the specified delivery times (within 1-2 working days) apply from receipt of the money on our bank account.

Returns: In the event of a complaint, we will send return labels by email on request. Otherwise, please send back to us within 14 days what doesn't fit or what you don't like to get a refund. Goods must be unworn or unused and can be returned to us within 2 weeks of receipt.
Once we have received the return, we will refund you within 2-4 days via the payment provider you used to pay for the order with us. Credit card companies usually take a few days to process the payment order.

We ask you to choose carefully and contact us with any questions about our products in measurements, colors and sizes.
View full details

Customer reviews

Be the first to write a review